Popular Posts

Monday, December 26, 2016

Daniel Tiger - It's Such a Good Feeling Guitar Chords

C
It's such a good feeling to play with family and friends
          Dm
It's such a happy feeling when they lend you a hand
Em                 A7
You wake up ready to say,
   Dm                    Em
‘I think I’ll make a snappy new day.’
               Dm     C          Dm        C
It’s such a good feeling, a very good feeling
Dm
A feeling you know
C       G Fm* C/G
That I'll be back, when the day is new and I’ll have more ideas for you
Em      Dm
And you'll have things you'll want to talk about
C G C
I will too, because it’s you I like.

*Fminor = C/G, with pointer covering 1st fret on high e and 5th string.





 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this! I’m going to add it to my ukulele repertoire!😃

    ReplyDelete